Sunday, February 22

Working Knowledge

Over population has been an interest of mine as well as a pet-pev. It bothers me to see so many people that are unappreciative of their planet and the stress it's under--especially when there are millions of children that need homes via adoption. I've always thought there could be a resolution to this--a way to fix what is clearly a problem. I don't know if government is the way to go or if that society can change for itself. With that said, for a long while I've wanted the chance to explore and/or write about this topic. I don't know much about the particulars, but I do know that this fascinates me and it is a problem. The worlds resources are being used up at a much faster rate than the Earth can produce them. And as more and more people are produced, our freedom as Americans and the limited freedom of others around the world is at risk because many believe that something serious will have to be done to reduce the risk of ruining the world. I think that people are uncomfortable and even offended when this subject is brought up. That's the kind of thing I enjoy writing about because it gives me the freedom to write about something controversial and pretty much say anything within context.

No comments:

Post a Comment